Intenergy, Diabe-3, 3000 mg - 90 Veggie Caps
- SKU: H_ZONE_HC_INT_504_RP2_6024
- Availability: In Stock
FREE Shipping* on entire order when you buy this product
* Prime members only
* Free shipping covers up to $15.00.
* Liquid (juice or detergent etc.) and heavy weight products are excluded
- Improve insulin sensitivity
- Fight sugar cravings and block sugar absorption
- Ensure healthy blood sugar levels
- Balance insulin levels and all-day energy
- Manage and lower cholesterol
- Advanced Blood pressure support
Helps Meet the Unique Nutritional Needs of People with Diabetes
Take one capsule on an empty stomach before meals, or 2 capsules before any large meal, then 1 capsule with the second biggest meal of the day. Do not exceed 3 capsules daily.
- Vanadium - has been shown in human studies to have some ability to lower cholesterol levels, blood pressure and improve sensitivity to insulin in people with Type 2 diabetes. In one study of people with type 2 diabetes, Vanadium also lowered their total and LDL ("bad") cholesterol. Source: University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Zinc - may improve cholesterol ratio of HDL "good cholesterol" versus LDL "bad cholesterol.” Because Zinc has antioxidant properties, supplementation may be useful in warding off heart disease in people with Type 2 diabetes.
- Magnesium - regulates blood sugar levels, and lowers your risk for heart disease and stroke. Doctors recommend magnesium supplements to treat people with high blood pressure, heart attacks, irregular heartbeat, or an unhealthy ratio of HDL cholesterol to LDL cholesterol.
- Biotin - can improve blood sugar control and help lower fasting blood glucose levels. Research has shown results for its use in the management of diabetes as Biotin influences blood sugar levels. Biotin can also help lower blood cholesterol levels, which may in turn reduce the risk of high blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Chromium Picolinate - is an essential mineral that plays a role in how insulin helps the body regulate blood sugar levels by increasing concentrations of glucose tolerance factor in your bloodstream. Chromium reduces insulin resistance, which can have a beneficial effect on high blood pressure. A number of studies have shown that chromium also reduces blood cholesterol levels, improves the ratio of HDL (good) to LDL (bad) cholesterol, thereby helping to maintain arteries free of deposits.
- Cinnamon - has the ability to increase glucose metabolism, which significantly improves blood sugar regulation. Cinnamon slows down the emptying of the stomach, helping to reduce sharp increases in blood sugar after eating. Cinnamon is very effective in reducing blood sugar and high cholesterol which ultimately reduces blood pressure.
- Hawthorn Berry - can help improve the amount of blood pumped out of the heart during contractions, widen the blood vessels, and increase the transmission of nerve signals. Hawthorn also seems to cause relaxing of the blood vessels farther from the heart. Hawthorn may also lower cholesterol by increasing the excretion of bile, reducing the formation of cholesterol, and enhancing the receptors for LDLs.
- Bitter Melon - Elevated blood sugars can result in diabetes and other diseases which increase cardiovascular problems. A study out of the University of Hong Kong discovered that bitter melon can slow weight gain and visceral fat (the fat buried deep in your gut). It also improved insulin resistance, raised HDL cholesterol levels and reduced both total cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Gymnema Sylvestre - is an effective therapy for diabetes. The leaves of the Gymnema Sylvestre plant contain gymnemic acids, which have been shown to slow the transport of glucose from the intestines to the bloodstream. This, in turn, helps to lower blood sugar. Some research also suggests that Gymnema Sylvestre extract can help repair and regenerate the beta cells in the pancreas that produce insulin.
- Fenugreek - seeds contain compounds known as steroidal saponins that inhibit cholesterol absorption in the intestines and cholesterol production by the liver. Multiple human trials have found that Fenugreek may help lower total cholesterol in people with moderate atherosclerosis or those having insulin-dependent or non-insulin-dependent diabetes.
- American Ginseng - several human studies show that American Ginseng lowered blood sugar levels in people with Type 2 diabetes. The effect was seen both on fasting blood sugar and on postprandial (after eating) glucose levels. Other studies suggest that American Ginseng may help prevent diabetes-related complications including retinal and cardiac functional changes by reducing stress.
- Milk Thistle - research suggests that milk thistle, combined with traditional treatment, can improve diabetes. Studies have shown a decrease in blood sugar levels and an improvement in cholesterol in people with Type 2 diabetes. Researchers also have found that Milk Thistle improved insulin resistance, a key characteristic of Type 2 diabetes
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - is known to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties - both of which are useful in managing diabetes and its complications. Research suggests it may help improve insulin sensitivity, lower blood sugar and cholesterol, improve blood vessel tone, and decrease inflammation and oxidative stress.
- Nopal - lowers blood sugar levels by blocking absorption of sugar in the intestinal tract. Lowers overall cholesterol levels, improves the ratio of HDL to LDL cholesterol, and lowers triglycerides by preventing the conversion of blood sugar into fat by eliminating excess bile acids, which would ultimately be converted into cholesterol.
- Moringa - aids in the normal functioning of the liver and the kidneys. Promotes healthy circulatory system and supports normal sugar levels of the body.
- Glucomannan - is a natural substance said to fight diabetes by regulating blood sugar (glucose). Glucomannan is also said to benefit diabetes patients by lowering cholesterol levels.
- Bilberry - There is evidence that the chemicals found in bilberry leaves can help lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Some researchers think that chemicals called flavonoids in bilberry leaf might also improve circulation in people with diabetes.
Consult your health care professional prior to use if you suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
Keep out of the reach of children.
인터네지, intenergy, 인터에너지