Lily of the Desert, Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula, Mint - 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- SKU: HC_ALOE_LTD_RP050_12859
- Availability: In Stock
- Made with Filtered Whole Leaf and Inner Fillet Aloe Vera
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- Contains 86% Organic Ingredients
- A Fresh Mint Taste
- Balances Stomach Acidity Naturally
- A Natural Support for Digestive Health
- Assists in Cleansing and Upset Stomach
- Support a Healthy Appetite
- Reduce Harmful Toxins
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Made From Naturally Gluten-Free Ingredients
- Dietary Supplement
Balance your stomach acid naturally! Lily of the Desert’s Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula is a special blend of certified organic aloe vera and trusted herbs that have been known to help maintain overall healthy digestion. This Stomach Formula works with your own stomach acid to maintain a healthy pH balance while offering relief from occasional heartburn and acid indigestion. Aloe Vera contains over 200 biologically-active components including polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes that help keep your body healthy.
Health Benefits: Balance stomach acidity naturally. Soothe mucus membranes of bowels, stomach and urinary tract. Support healthy digestion. Assists in cleansing and upset stomach. Support a healthy appeitie. Reduce harmful toxins. Increase absorption of nutrients. Enhance antioxidant support.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits:
- Contains full range of valuable aloe polysaccharides
- Clinically proven to increase absorption of other supplements when taken with aloe vera Juice
- Helps restore and promote regularity
- Helps support a healthy digestive system
- Helps maintain stomach pH balance
AloeSorb: naturally occurring high molecular weight Aloe Polysaccharides that have been isolated through a patented process and infused back into our Aloe Juices. Lily has completed a series of Clinical Studies on our own Aloe Juice with AloeSorb and these studies show.
- A 20-fold increase n absorption of Vitamin C vs. when taken with water.
- Improved Immune Support by a 16% increase in white blood cells.
- Improved Antioxidant Support over 40%
- Reduced Cell Nitrate levels by 11%
Lily of the desert products with Aloesorb show an overall improved Health benefit.
- Aloesorb™: High molecular-weight naturally occurring Aloe Polysaccharides that have been infused back into the product. Clinically proven to improve absorption, immune support and reduction of nitrate levels.
- Peppermint Leaf: Enhances digestion by helping to balance stomach acidity. Supports relief of diarrhea, indigestion, nausea and poor appetite.
- Chamomile Leaf: Useful for anti-inflammatory, appetite stimulant and traditional diuretic support for indigestion.
- Ginger Root: Assists in cleansing the colon, useful for reducing spasms and cramps. Helps with indigestion, motion sickness, nausea and vomiting.
- Slippery Elm Leaf: Supports reduction of inflamed mucus membranes of bowels, stomach and urinary tract.
- Fennel Seed: Useful for stomach acid balance, supports relief of abdominal pain, colon disorders, gas and gastrointestinal tract spasms.
- Naturally supports digestive health including: Heartburn, Indigestion and Nausea
Before opening, shake bottle well. Enjoy 2-4 Tbsp. 15-30 min. before meals or as needed up to 4 times daily.
Refrigerate immediately after opening. Consume within 5-6 months after opening.
Refrigerate after opening.
Apple extract, natural flavor, xanthan gum, citric acid (pH stabilizer), less than 0.1% sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate used as food grade preservatives.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Calcium (lactate)||750 mg||75%|
|Organic Aloe Vera Juice (filtered whole leaf & inner fillet)||48 mL||*|
|Organic Polysaccharides Rich Aloesorb™||60 mg||*|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) (Prebiotic)||2500 mg||*|
|Proprietary Blend Peppermint Leaf, Chamomile Leaf, Marshmallow Root, Borage Leaf, Ginger Root, Pau D'Arco Bark, Blessed Thistle Leaf, Slippery Elm LEaf, Oatstraw Leaf, Fennel Seed||1000 mg||*|