Flower Essence, Pomegranate Dropper, Herbal Supplements - 1 oz (30 ml)
- SKU: HC_POMEGRANATE_FES_RP050_12884
- Availability: In Stock
- Flower Essence
- Pomegranate Herbal Supplement Dropper
- High Quality Product
- Manufactured in United States
The FES Quintessential flower essences are liquid poetized extracts derived from flowers grown in the Biodynamic gardens at Terra Flora, or pristine wildflower habitats.
What are flower essences?
Flower essences are herbal infusions or decoctions, made from the flowering part of the plant, which uniquely address emotional and mental aspects of wellness. The first 38 flower remedies were formulated by a British physician, Dr. Edward Bach, in the 1930's, although new remedies from other plant species are now available.
- Positive qualities: Joyful expression of feminine creativity, actively productive and nurturing at home or in the world.
- Patterns of imbalance: Ambivalent or confused about the focus of creativity, especially between values or career and home, creative and procreative, personal
How do I use flower essences ?
They are typically taken orally from a dropper bottle; the standard dosage is four drops four times daily. You can take the drops directly from stock bottles available in stores; mix them in a glass of water; or make a dosage bottle by mixing several drops with water and brandy (typically 1/4 ounce) in a one ounce dropper bottle. When mixing in a dosage bottle or glass of water, take two drops from each essence selected. There are many others ways of using them, such as in misting sprayers, in a cream base, or in baths.
Four drops in mouth, repeat as needed.
Water, brandy, infusion (1:6000) of punica granatum flowers.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.