Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, Stamets 7®, Daily Immune Support - 60 Veggie Caps
- SKU: HC_STAMETS_FPI_RP050_13097
- Availability: In Stock
- From the Forest, to our Farm, to You™
- Host Defense® Stamets 7®
- Certified Organic
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Made with U.S Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Dietary Supplement
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You™
Paul Stamets designed this blend of seven mushroom species (Royal Sun Blazei, Cordyceps, Reishi, Maitake, LionÕs Mane, Chaga and Mesima) to support general immunity. Many use Stamets 7® as a general tonic for maintaining peak performance and health.
Host Defense Stamets 7® uses activated, optimally dried, Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: >55% (550mg/serving) polysaccharides, .5% (5mg/serving) fatty acids, and an array of extracellular constituents, including enzymes, antioxidants, and prebiotics for the microbiome, essential for supporting natural immunity.
Daily overall immune support:
- Stamets 7® can increase Natural Killer Cells by more than 300%
- Enhances natural blood-sugar modulation
- IMMUNITY BOOST: Stamets 7 promotes immunity and men's health.
- MULTISPECIES SUPPORT: Our 7-mushroom blend completes a daily supplement regimen to support foundational immunity.
- FULL BODY WELLNESS: Supports respiratory, digestive, circulatory, cellular, lymphatic, and systemic functions.
- ADAPT + THRIVE: Helps the body adapt to physical, mental, and environmental stress factors.
- SUSTAINABLE & CERTIFIED: Our organic mushrooms are sustainably cultivated on our own farm.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice‡, Pullulan, (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Royal Sun Blazei (Agaricus brasiliensis f. blazei) mycelium||143 mg||*|
|Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) mycelium||143 mg||*|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium||143 mg||*|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa) mycelium||143 mg||*|
|Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) mycelium||143 mg||*|
|Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium||143 mg||*|
|Mesima (Phellinus linteus) mycellium||143 mg||*|