Kroeger Herb, Complete Concentrates, Milk Thistle - 90 Veggie Caps
- SKU: HC_THISTLE_KHC_RP050_12775
- Availability: In Stock
- Milk Thistle from Kroeger Herb
- Natural Extraction in a Base of Raw Milk Thistle Seed
- Optima Valitudine "Excellent Health"
- Standardized 80% silymarin
- Vegetarian Capsules
- Herbal Supplement
Standardized to 80% Silymarin Using a Full-Profile, Natural Extraction in a Base of Raw Milk Thistle Seed.
Optima Valitudine "Excellent Health" Herbal Supplement Only Complete Concentrates® use standardized, full-profile herbal extracts of an all-natural water or water/alcohol extraction process without harmful solvents, such as acetone, hexane or denatured alcohol, and without excipients, such as maltodextrin. Complete Concentrates® are made with an active base of pure herb without any fillers, binders or flowing agents.
Complete Concentrates bridge the gap between traditional and standardized herbs by using an all-natural extract in a base of raw herb. When it comes to Kroeger's Complete Concentrate® line, we bring you the best of both worlds by providing herbs that are:
- Standardized: Meaning they contain consistent, high potency amounts of active constituents, without sacrificing other compounds of the plant.
- Full Spectrum: All constituents are represented in the same ratios as found in the plant.
- Free of Harmful Solvents: Kroeger Herbs only uses water or natural, food-grade alcohol; unlike other companies that may use hexane, acetone, or methanol.
- Free from Artificial Fillers, Flowing Agents, and Excipients: Kroger Herbs only uses the pure, raw herb in their capsules; unlike other companies that may use magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silicone dioxide, or other agents.
1 capsule 3 times daily.
Vegetarian source capsules and water.
Do not purchase if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use during pregnancy unless recommended by your health care professional.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Milk Thistle Seed dried extract (standardized to 80% silymarin)||175 mg||*|
|Milk Thistle Seed an active base||275 mg||*|