Laxmi, All-Natural Dried Cumin Seeds, Traditional Indian Cooking Spices - 7 oz (200 g) x 3 Packs
- SKU: GR_SEED_LAX_11618
- Availability: In Stock
- Dried seeds of the herb Cuminum cyminum
- All natural food product
- A member of the parsley family
- A flavorful cooking spice that is used in many international dishes
- Traditional Mexican and Indian Cuisine
- Delicious to use in Basmati Rice, Spicy Lamb Burgers, Chili and Soups and Stews.
- 200g bags conveniently sized for home cooking
Delight their taste buds with our Laxmi Cumin Seeds! Our variety of authentic Indian spices and cooking ingredients are just what you need to create a gourmet meal in your kitchen. House of Spices carries the essential ingredients that will allow you to create a home-cooked sensational dish that always please.
Laxmi Cumin Seeds are the small dried fruit of an annual plant in the parsley family. Native to the Mediterranean, cumin is hotter to the taste, lighter in color, and larger than caraway - another spice it’s sometimes confused with. Used in many international dishes from Indian to Mexican cuisine.
House of Spices is a leader in the market of classic Indian cooking spices. Proudly distributed throughout the United States, House of Spices specializes in exceptional spices and food products always sourced from the highest quality ingredients. House of Spices has the ingredients you need for traditional Indian cooking - made pure, made fresh, and made wholesome!
Delight their taste buds with our Laxmi Cumin Seeds!
Store in a cool, dry place.