Nature's Plus, Ultra Bromelain 1500, 1500 mg - 60 Tablets
- SKU: HC_BROMELAIN_NTP_RP050_12601
- Availability: In Stock
- A Highly Concentrated Proteolytic Enzyme
- The Energy Supplements
- Maximum Potency
- Provides 50% more Bromelain
- Standardized 900 GDU (Gelatin Digesting Units)
- Quality Guaranteed
- Gluten Free
- You Deserve the BestA Dietary Supplement
Ultra Bromelain 1500 is the highest potency and highest quality Bromelain supplement ever formulated. Each tablet supplies an unprecedented 1500 mg of pure pineapple source Bromelain concentrate. It has never been easier to receive the numerous benefits of this powerful proteolytic enzyme.
Bromelain, derived from the pineapple plant, is one of a group of proteolytic enzymes (enzymes capable of digesting protein).
Where is it found?
Bromelain is found mostly in the stems of pineapples and is available as a dietary supplement.
Nutritional Support for Healthy Digestion and Overall Well-Being
- Ultra Bromelain 1500 is the highest potency supplement.
- Ultra Bromelain 1500 provides 50% more bromelain than the leading competitor.
- Ultra Bromelain 1500 supplies 900 GDU per tablet.
- Ultra Bromelain 1500 is a highly concentrated proteolytic enzyme formula.
- Ultra Bromelain 1500 is delicately processed to maintain potency, purity and nutritional integrity.
- Bromelain is an enzyme which is derived from pineapples.
- The activity of bromelain is measured in GDU (Gelatin Digesting Units = gelatin digesting units).
- Vegetarian, hypoallergenic, yeast-free, wheat-free, corn-free, soy-free and milk-free
As a dietary supplement, one tablet daily. Tablets are designed to be swallowed, not chewed.
Di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica and pharmaceutical glaze.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, soy and milk.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bromelain (proteolytic enzyme)
(standardized 900 GDU [Gelatin Digesting Units] from pineapple)