Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid, 250 mg - 100 Capsules
- SKU: HC_VITA_B5_NTW_12032
- Availability: In Stock
- Premium Quality
- 250 mg Potency
- Promotes a Healthy Metabolism
- Part of the B vitamin Complex
- Metabolic Function
- Certified Potency
- Dietary Supplement
Nature's Way Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) is converted in the body to coenzyme A, which is involved in the biochemical cycles responsible for conversion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates into energy. Pantothenic Acid also plays a role in the synthesis of hormones by the adrenal glands. Vitamin B5 can be used for testicular torsion, diabetic ulceration, hypolipidemic effects, wound healing, hair care, acne, diabetic peripheral polyneuropathy. Some good sources of pantothenic acid are rice, wheat brans, alfalfa, peanut meal, molasses, yeasts, and condensed fish solutions.
- Contributes to the synthesis of hormones by the adrenal glands
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) is converted in the body to coenzyme A, which is involved in the biochemical cycles responsible for conversion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates into energy
- It also plays a role in the synthesis of hormones by the adrenal glands
Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with food.
Cellulose, gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate.
Nature's Way Pantothenic Acid contains no preservatives, yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar, soy or corn.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal.
Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||500 mg||5,000%|
|Calcium (as d-calcium pantothenate)||46 mg||5%|