Now Foods, MSM, 1000 mg - 240 Capsules
- SKU: HC_MSM_NOW_RP050_12700
- Availability: In Stock
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Contains 34% Elemental Sulfur, by Weight.
- Non-animal-based nutritional supplement.
- Joint Sulfur For Connective Tissue
- Joint Health
- Supports Healthy Cartilage
- General Health
- Quality GMP Assured
- Family Owned Since 1968
- A Dietary Supplement
NOW MSM is used to support the health and integrity of structures throughout the body, especially skin, hair, joints nails and tissues recovering from injury or surgery. NOW MSM provides a compound known as methylsulfonylmethane, which is technically a mineral supplement; MSM supplies a bioactive and unique form of the mineral nutrient sulfur.
Only limited amounts of sulfur are available in the diet and mainly from foods like egg yolks that people don't consume in large quantities. But sulfur-bonds between proteins are crucial to the structural integrity of the whole body, such as in the skin, joints, fingernails, and hair. So taking extra sulfur can help the body repair and maintain almost any part of its structure.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a sulfur-bearing compound that is naturally present in very small amounts in fruits, vegetables, grains, animal products, and some algae. Sulfur compounds are found in all body cells and are indispensable for life. MSM, in its role in the body's sulfur cycle, helps to create the chemical links needed to form and maintain numerous different types of structural tissues of the human body, including
- MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) is a natural form of organic sulfur found in all living organisms
- This natural compound provides the chemical links needed to form and maintain many types of tissues found in human body, including connective tissues
- MSM is tested to meet a minimum 99.7% purity
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules 1-2 times daily with meals. If intestinal gas occurs, reduce dosage.
Gelatin (capsule), Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate.
Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (especially glaucoma).
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane)||2 g (2000 mg)||*|