BarMate, Watermelon Keg Tapping Kit Combo with Premium Coring Tool
- SKU: KD_TOOL_BMT_RP050_10246
- Availability: In Stock
- EASY TO USE
- CORING TOOL INCLUDED
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES
- PREMIUM DESIGN
We have included a quick guide in the pictures to show you in four easy steps how to make the perfect watermelon keg for the greatest summer cocktail parties, or pumpkin keg for the perfect Halloween party.
The coring tool is made of all metal stainless steel and is a high quality piece, could be used for other fruits too, it will function as a great standalone kitchen tool and should be a great addition to your kitchen utensils.
This all natural watermelon keg will be a hit at any party, tap your choice of watermelon or pumpkin and fill it up with your beverage of choice, make your favourite cocktails and mix of blends to make a unique or traditional beverage and serve, (remember to use a strainer to avoid clogs).
Our tapping kit is made from only the highest quality food grade materials, completely rust proof and leak proof design, the simple construction allows easy cleaning by running it under water (Hand wash only).
KegMate watermelon tapping kit
1 x tap
1 x coring tool
this all natural watermelon keg will be a hit at any party, tap your choice of watermelon or pumpkin, and fill it up with your beverage of choice, make your favourite cocktails and mix of blends to make a unique or traditional beverage and serve. simply follow the instructions in the included image.
1. first cut the melon from the bottom thinly so it can stand up straight.
2. than cut the top of the melon and dig out the inside, put the melon pieces insides in a blender to blend after we install the tap.
3. tap installation is straight forward, use the included coring tool to shank a hole through the melon, than simply unscrew the locking nut from the back of the tap, insert the tap in the hole and screw the nut back on from the inside of the melon.
4. now its time to blend the melon pieces, throw them all in a blender, (optional: add your choice of vodka and sugar) and blend it all together, than use a strainer and pour it back into the melon. put the cut out lid back on and secure it with a few tooth picks. serve cold at any event.
NOTE: remember to use a strainer to avoid clogs