C.C. Pollen, High Desert, Bee Pollen Granules - 16 oz (454 g)
- SKU: HC_POLLEN_CCP_RP050_12815
- Availability: In Stock
- Natural Products From the Beehive
- CC Pollen Company
- 100% U.S. Bee Pollen
- Kept Frozen Until Shipped
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Kosher Parve
- Pollen from USA
- Family owned/operated for more than 40 years
- Dietary Supplement
High Desert Bee Pollen is 100% Domestic U.S. Bee Pollen harvested from a diverse selection of geographic areas to create a balanced nutritional profile.
Bee pollen is rich in nutrients that support overall health and well-being. Three of the major beneficial components are Polyphenols, Phytosterols, and Carotenoids. Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants. A well known example of a Carotenoid is Beta Carotene. Carotenoids are antioxidants and support vision health as precursors to vitamin A.
CC Pollen's High Desert Bee Pollen Granules are carefully processed to maximize the value of this superfood. Other brands heat, dry, and even irradiate Bee Pollen all of which can diminish its nutritional value. High Desert Bee Pollen Granules are careful stored and are kept as fresh as possible, the equivalent of getting fresh instead of dehydrated food. It scored the highest of any whole food as an ORAC antioxidant. With multiple pollen sources for a balanced nutritional profile, High Desert Bee Pollen is unmatched in quality and effectiveness.
- High Desert Bee Pollen is 100% American Bee Pollen and supports local beekeepers.
- Most Bee Pollen on the market is imported.
- Imported bee Pollen is dried, baked, and/or irradiated.
- High Desert Bee Pollen is fresh produce, and handling is critical for this living product.
- High Desert Bee Pollen is refrigerated from the time we collect it until it is shipped.
Begin slowly by taking just 2-3 granules the first day. Gradually increase each day until you are taking one teaspoon, or you desired level.
Allergen Statement: Contains "Bee Products".
Bee Products may cause allergic reactions in some people. Anyone with any health condition, allergy or suspected sensitivity to any food should consult a health care professional before ingesting.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bee Pollen||3 g|