Doctor's Best, Agaricus Blazei With Bioperine - 90 Veggie Caps
- SKU: HC_AGARICUS_DRB_RP050_13091
- Availability: In Stock
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Supplies BetaGlucans
- Contains BioPerine for Enhanced Bioavailability
- Helps Maintain the Immune System
- Helps Support Health and Vitality
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free / Vegan
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Dietary Supplement
Doctor’s Best Agaricus blazei is a mushroom traditionally used for liver support and immune support.
The mushroom contains a special class of polysaccharides known as "beta-glucans." Studies show that beta-glucans and other polysaccharides in Agaricus stimulate activity of natural killer (NK) cells‚ T-lymphocytes‚ and other important parts of the immune system. Doctor’s Best Agaricus blazei is extracted with a hot water/alcohol method that increases its digestibility and enhances bioavailability of beta-glucans/polysaccharides. Additionally‚ it contains BioPerine®‚ a natural absorption enhancer derived from black pepper‚ to further stimulate absorption of the Agaricus blazei.
Agaricus blazei is a medicinal mushroom that contains a special class of polysaccharides known as "beta glucans." Studies show beta glucans stimulate activity of natural killer (NK) cells, which are an important part of the immune system. The Agaricus blazei in this product is extracted with the preferred hot water/alcohol method to increase its digestibility and enhance bioavailability of the polysaccharides. Originally discovered in Brazil, Agaricus blazei is widely consumed in many countries, where it is regarded as a health food, due to its medicinal properties.
What are the benefits of Agaricus blazei?
- Helps maintain the immune system
- Helps support health and vitality
- Contains BioPerine for enhanced bioavailability
Why take Agaricus blazei?
- Encompasses a broad profile of reported effects, including lowering blood sugar and blood lipids, supporting bone health, liver health, immune and digestive systems, as well as for fighting physical and emotional stress.
- Immune support is the major focus of scientific research to date.
- Agaricus blazei mushroom traditionally used for liver support and immune support.
How does it work?
- Agaricus Blazei with BioPerine delivers beta 1, 6 glucans for immune system support and overall health and vitality.
- Agaricus blazei contains complex polysaccharides that stimulate the immune system.
- Agaricus blazei is a mushroom that features a special class of polysaccharides known as "beta glutcans." Studies show beta glucans stimulate the activity of natural killer cells, which are an important part of the immune system.
Take 1 capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Agaricus blazei Extract
Supplies polysaccharides 160 mg
|Black Pepper Extract (fruit) (BioPerine®)||5 mg||+|