Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus - 60 Veggie Caps
- SKU: HC_CORDYCEPS_DRB_RP050_13056
- Availability: In Stock
- Science-Based Nutrition
- With Ginkgo Biloba & Artichoke Extracts
- Helps Improve Energy, Stamina & Vitality
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
- Dietary Supplement
Doctor’s Best Ultra Cordyceps Plus contains pure cultivated Cordyceps sinensis, an herb used for centuries in China as a rejuvenating tonic that improves energy and supports function of various organs and systems.The strain of Cordyceps in this product is recognized by the Chinese government as similar to wild Cordyceps sinensis, a rare fungus that grows above 15,000 feet in the Tibetan Highlands region of China.
Ginkgo biloba and artichoke leaf extracts are added to support the rejuvenating effects of Cordyceps.
What are the benefits of Ultra Cordyceps Ultra?
- Helps support energy and stamina.
- Helps support vitality.
- Helps support lung health, liver, memory and cognitive functions.
Why take Ultra Cordyceps Ultra?
- Contains Cordyceps sinensis, an herb used for centuries in China as a vitalizing tonic that improves energy and benefits the function of various organs and systems.
- Ultra Cordyceps contains a strain of cultivated Cordyceps mycelia standardized by HPLC for consistent potency. It contains a minimum level of 8% cordycepic acid (D-mannitol), an important bioactive com.
How does it work?
- Highly valued in China as a food and tonic, wild Cordyceps is an exotic fungal complex found at very high altitudes in a mountainous region of China known as the Qinghai-Tibetan Highlands.
- Ultra Cordyceps helps reduce free-radicals (antioxidant) and provides neuroperatives effects.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Enhances Healthy Brain Function and Circulation.
Immune Response Support.
Results of many preclinical studies suggest that Cordyceps promotes balanced immune cell function. Among the most interesting of these studies was one that investigated the ability of Cordyceps to differentially modulate the activities of different dendrite cell stages-key to balancing control of the homeostatic steady-state of the our immune system.
These results suggested that Cordyceps bolsters immune function where necessary, yet suppresses over-reactive immune responses.7 Other immune function results reported by Cordyceps researchers include elevation of natural killer cell activity, intestinal T-cell activation, and activation of signaling molecules that support the production of healthy immune proteins.
Take 1 capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium silicate.
Cordyceps and Ginkgo biloba have mild blood-thinning properties. Use with caution when taking blood-thinning medications.
Use with caution when taking MAO inhibitors.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Cordycep Sinensis (mycelium)
Supplying minimum 8% cordycepic acid (60mg) 0.28% adenosine (2mg)
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract (leaf)
Supplying minimum 24% flavone glycosides (7mg) 6% terpene lactones (1.8mg)
|Artichoke Extract (leaf)
Supplying minimum 5% cynarin (1.5mg)