Enzymedica, Betaine HCL- 120 Capsules
- SKU: HC_BETAINE_ENZ_RP050_12838
- Availability: In Stock
- Fast-Acting Betaine HCL
- Prickly Pear and Olive Leaf Extracts
- With Gentle Vegan Enzymes for Protein Digestion
- Dr. Murray's Solution
- Natural Digestive Health & Wellness
- For Relief of Occasional Heartburn & Indigestion
- Soothe Digestive Discomfort
- Fast Acting
- Vegan Dietary Supplement
Enzymedica's Betaine HCl provides gentle acid to support balanced conditions in the stomach and speeds digestion with just the right amount of protein-digesting enzymes.
Fast-Acting Betaine HCl from Enzymedica can help to acidify the stomach, activate the digestive process, and soothe the stomach lining. It provides gentle acid to support balanced conditions in the stomach and speeds digestion with just the right amount of protein-digesting enzymes.
- The Mucosave® blend of prickly pear and olive leaf extracts provides a protective barrier for the stomach lining to protect and soothe from discomfort.
- Just the right amount of protein-digesting enzymes are balanced at a gentle potency to speed up the digestive process.
- Helps optimize acid levels in the stomach for those taking acid blockers for occasional heartburn.
- Speeds up the digestive process for those with low acid or sluggish digestive systems.
Common Signs of Low Stomach Acid
- Occasional bloating, belching or gas after meals.
- Occasional heartburn, indigestion, diarrhea or constipation
Take 1-2 capsules three times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
100% vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), rice concentrate.
Contains No gluten, milk, casein, soy, egg, artificial colors or flavors.
Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
No filler added.
Consult a physician prior to use if pregnant or nursing.
Keep closed in dry place; avoid excessive heat.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Please keep out of reach of children.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Betaine HCl||1300 mg||*|
|Acid-Active Protease Blend||50 SAPU||*|