Lily of the Desert, Organic, Aloe Vera Juice, Inner Fillet, Preservative Free - 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- SKU: HC_ALOE_LTD_12854
- Availability: In Stock
- Made with Certified Organic Aloe Vera Leaves
- Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb™
- Increase Absorption of Nutrients
- Support Healthy Digestion
- Reduce Harmful Toxins
- Enhance Antioxidant Support & Balance Stomach Acidity Naturally
- Soothe Occasional Muscle and Joint Discomfort
- Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council Certified
- Kosher Pareve
- Contains 99% Organic Ingredients
- A Dietary Supplement
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious aloe vera on the market. Lily of the Desert is the largest grower and processor of aloe vera.
Naturally occurring isolated high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides that are added to regular ale vera through a patented process. It has been clinically demonstrated to improve the efficacy and the health benefits of aloe vera.
All Lily of the Desert products originate from mature, organically-grown aloe vera plants, which are grown free of chemicals in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas and the desert of Mexico.
- Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Brand with Aloesorb™
- Improved Absorption
- Increased Immune Support
- Enhanced Antioxidant Support
- Reduction of Nitrate Levels
Aloe vera is an excellent addition to a healthy maintenance regimen, and some of its most well-known benefits include:
- helps support a healthy digestive system
- helps sustain and promote healthy regularity
- supports a healthy immune system
- assists antioxidant support
- reduces toxins in the body
- supports normal muscle and joint functions
- moisturizes and hydrates the skin
Drink 1-2 oz per serving, up to 8 oz daily. Take any time of day, with or without food.
For digestive health, take 1/2 hr. before eating meals.
Consume within 5-6 months after opening. Contains 99% organic aloe vera juice.
Citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor)
For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product : therefore, the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality. Refrigerate after opening.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Certified Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice||58 mL||*|
|Certified Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb™||60 mg||*|