Now Foods, Aloe Vera Concentrate - 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- SKU: HC_ALOE_NOW_12857
- Availability: In Stock
- Liquid Concentrate
- Equivalent to 1.25 Gallons of Juice
- General Health
- Pleasant Tasting
- Vegetarian - Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured
- Family Owned Since 1968
- A Dietary Supplement
NOW® Aloe Vera delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods.
NOW® Organic Aloe Vera Concentrate is a liquid produced from whole organic Aloe leaves. This Aloe Vera Concentrate is made from aloe leaves that are washed, sanitized, and sliced open by hand to obtain the cleanest and most optimal product.
This 40:1 concentrate contains active polysaccharides which guarantee authentic potent Aloe Vera. This means that 4 ounces our Aloe Vera Concentrate is equivalent to 1.25 gallons of Aloe Vera Juice. Polysaccharides are well known for their immune-stimulating and healing properties.
NOW® Aloe Vera Concentrate is 99.7% pure Aloe. The other 0.3% consists of ingredients such as citric acid and ascorbic acid that extend shelf life.
Take 1/8 teaspoon of this pleasant tasting concentrate daily. To dilute, mix the 4 oz. bottle with 1.25 gallons of pure water.
Organic aloe vera concentrate (leaf) (40:1) (equivalent to approximately 20 ml aloe vera juice), potassium sorbate (as preservative), citric acid, ascorbic acid and sodium benzoate (as preservative).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories less than||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate less than||1 g||<1%|
|Sugars less than||1 g|