Now Foods, Aloe Vera Gels - 100 Softgels
- SKU: HC_ALOE_NOW_12852
- Availability: In Stock
- High Level of Mucopolysaccharides
- Contains Gelatin
- 10,000 mg Equivalency Per Softgel
- General Health
- Supports Digestive Health
- Supports the Body's Healing Process
- GMP Quality Assured
- Family Owned Since 1968
- A Dietary Supplement
NOW® Aloe Vera Gels deliver the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods.
Aloe Vera offers a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. Aloe Vera's constituent mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), are thought to be its active components. Scientific studies have indicated that Aloe can help to support the body's own healing processes. In addition, Aloe Vera has been shown to support a healthy digestive system.
- Supports Digestive Health 10,000 mg
- Equivalency per SoftgelSupports
- Healing ProcessKosherNon-GMOAloe Vera contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids.
- Free Of Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, Gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
Take 2 softgels 1 to 2 times daily, on an empty stomach.
Organic extra virgin olive oil, softgel capsule (bovine gelatin, water, glycerin) and silica.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%|
|Organic Aloe Vera
(Aloe barbadensis) (Inner Leaf) (200:1)
Equivalent to 20,000 mg of pure Aloe Vera Gel)