Pedialyte, Electrolyte Solution, Electrolyte Drink, Strawberry, Liquid - 35 oz (1L) *Select flavor
- SKU: GR_DRINK_PED_11464
- Availability: In Stock
- Helps prevent dehydration due to diarrhea and vomiting
- Replenishes electrolytes, fluids and zinc
- Kid-approved flavors
- #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- Ready to serve no diluting required
- Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
- Pedialyte electrolyte solution comes in kid-approved strawberry flavor
- Contains no fat
- Only 25 calories per serving
- Contains the right amount of sugar in balance with sodium to promote absorption
- Tastes best when served cold
Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution is an advanced rehydration solution specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults by quickly replenishing lost fluids, zinc and electrolytes. From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration, Pedialyte is an electrolyte drink that promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice or even water. Feel better fast with Pedialyte!
Sip as needed. Remove protective band and twist off cap. Remove and throw away protective foil seal. After opening, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
Water, Dextrose; Less Than 2% of: Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, Red 40 and Blue 1.
For children under 1 year of age; consult your doctor.To rehydrate after fluid loss: begin with small frequent sips. 12 liters per day may be needed while symptoms persist. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater 2 liters per day.
Use under medical supervision. Ready to use. Do not add water or dilute. Tastes best served cold.