Solaray, Maitake Mushroom, 600 mg - 100 Veggie Caps
- SKU: HC_MAITAKE_SOR_RP050_13082
- Availability: In Stock
- With Reishi & Shiitake Mushrooms
- Green Screened
- Provides Nutritive Support for Healthy Immune System Function.
- Supports the Body's Ability to Adapt to Stress
- Easy-to-Swallow Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
The mushrooms in Solaray Maitake Mushroom are grown in an aseptic environment with an organic substrate.
Maitake Mushroom with Reishi and Shiitake Mushrooms from Solaray supports healthy immune system function. These mushrooms also have adaptogenic properties and support the body's ability to adapt to stress. The mushrooms in this product have become popular adaptogens. They are grown in an aseptic environment with an organic substrate.
Maitake is a very large mushroom, which grows deep in the mountains of northeastern Japan, as well as in North America and Europe. Famous for its taste and health benefits, maitake is also known as the “dancing mushroom.”1 Legend holds that those who found the rare mushroom began dancing with joy. Others attribute its name to the way the fruit bodies of the mushroom overlap each other, giving the appearance of dancing butterflies.
Historically, maitake has been used as a tonic and adaptogen (a substance that invigorates or strengthens the system). Along with other “medicinal” mushrooms, such as shiitake and reishi, maitake was used as a food to help promote wellness and vitality.
- Adaptogenic properties, which means they can adapt to all different stressors the body is exposed to
- Grown in an aseptic environment with an organic substrate to guarantee purity, quality and potency
- Maitake is a source of beta-glucan, known for its ability to support immune defenses
Use only as directed. Take one vegetarian capsule two times daily with a meal or glass of water.
Vegetable cellulose capsule, silica and magnesium stearate.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa), mushroom mycelium/brown rice biomass
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), mushroom mycelium/brown rice biomass
|Shiitake (Lentinus edoides) mushroom mycelium/brown rice biomass